Rosa Khutor Ski Area
The Rosa Khutor Alpine Resort (Роза Хутор) is an alpine ski resort in southwestern Russia in the Western Caucasus, located at Aibiga Ridge along the Rosa Khutor plateau near Krasnaya Polyana, Sochi, Krasnodar Krai|Krasnaya Polyana]].
Constructed from 2003 to 2011, it is scheduled to host the alpine skiing events for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, based in nearby Sochi. The resort is from the Black Sea at Sochi; the majority of the slopes at Rosa Khutor face northeast, with the backside slopes facing southwest.
 Also See
- Sun Chart Sochi 2014 Rosa Khutor
- Sochi 2014 Rosa Khutor Freestyle Skiing Snowboard Park Plans
- Rosa Khutor RUS
- Sochi 2014 
- Rosa Khutor Ski Resort 
- Wikipedia see Sochi 
- Wikipedia see Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics 
- Wikipedia see Sochi Freestyle Skiing Center and Snowboard Park
- Russian Olympic Committee